We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient; that we are only 6 percent of the world's population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot…
The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.
I believe in human dignity as the source of national purpose, human liberty as the source of national action, the… (read more)
It is in the American tradition to stand up for one's rights even if the new way to stand up… (read more)
I am not the Catholic candidate for President. I am the Democratic Party's candidate for President, who happens also to… (read more)
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We… (read more)
The men who learn endurance, are they who call the whole world, brother.
Performing under less than ideal circumstances can help you improve your skill, build endurance, and develop a thick skin.
A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard.
Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.